1. Click on the “Register” button from the ‘Home’ tab.
2. Copy and email the computer ID to cycadprocess(at)cm-solutions.co.za.
3. A registration key will be sent back to you.
4. Copy and paste this registration key into the registration textbox and click ‘Register Install’.
5. After a few seconds you will get a message saying registration complete, restart Cycad Process to access the full functionality.
1. From the ‘Setup Balance’ tab select the ‘Process stream tool’ (between ‘View distributions’ and ‘Site Conditions’).
2. Then connect units by left-clicking down where you wish the stream to begin and dragging to where you wish the stream to stop. Release the left-click for the stream to be finalized.
3. Streams should start from a process unit (or feed flag) and end at another process unit (or product flag).
4. Streams that are correctly connected to process units (or flags) will have red connection points – unconnected ends will show as white connection points.
From the ‘Home’ tab select the “Add Page” or “Insert Page” buttons.
1. Select the ‘File’ tab.
2. Select “Print Flowsheet” to print the diagram, or,
3. Select the “Print Report” to print one of the reports Cycad Process® generates.
From the ‘Setup Balance’ tab press the “Site Conditions” button.
1. Select the stream you wish to view and then go to the Stream Manager window.
2. To open the Stream Manager window press the “Stream Manager” button from the ‘Setup Balance’ tab.
3. Other streams can be viewed by returning to the Flowsheet page and selecting that different stream and going back to the Stream Manager window.
4. The Stream Manager window can be docked anywhere the user chooses by right-clicking on the heading and selecting “Floating”.